Having been in the industry 15+ years I’ve come across all sorts but one thing that hasn’t changed is its content evolution. Keeping ontop of the game is essential. I’m at home on both Mac and PC’s machines, worked with Linux and Windows servers and on PHP and .Net platforms.
Web Technologies & Frameworks
- HTML5 and all the ones before, way back when HTML with an “X” infront was considered progress!
- CSS with superhero knowledge of CSS3 and the likes of OOCSS, BEM & ITCSS.
- SCSS and Less
- jQuery, React, Jest, NPM
- Frontend Frameworks (Foundations & Bootstrap)
- Git (Github, Bitbucket including CI/CD Pipelines integration)
- Build tools (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- A bit of PHP and even less C#
Platform and Application Knowledge
- Umbraco, Sitecore, WordPress and Joomla CMS’
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD, Sketch and Balsamiq
- Zeplin, Invision
- Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Azure DevOps