Having been in the industry 15+ years I’ve come across all sorts but one thing that hasn’t changed is its content evolution. Keeping ontop of the game is essential. I’m at home on both Mac and PC’s machines, worked with Linux and Windows servers and on PHP and .Net platforms.
- HTML5 and all the ones before, way back when HTML with an “X” infront was considered progress!
- CSS3 and the others of course.
- SCSS and Less
- A bit of PHP and even less C#
- Frontend Frameworks (Foundations & Bootstrap)
- VS Code, Atom, Sublime Text, Coda and on and on.
- Subversion (Git, Mercurial and SVN)
- Build tools (Bespoke and Grunt)
- Sketch and Zeplin
- Google Web Designer (HTML5 Adverts)
CMS & Framework experience
- Open Cart