Having been in the industry 15+ years I’ve come across all sorts but one thing that hasn’t changed is its content evolution. Keeping ontop of the game is essential. I’m at home on both Mac and PC’s machines, worked with Linux and Windows servers and on PHP and .Net platforms.
- HTML5 and all the ones before, way back when HTML with an “X” infront was considered progress and cool!
- CSS3 and the others of course.
- SCSS and Less (The prior being the way forward!)
- A bit of PHP and even less C#
- Atom, Sublime Text, Coda, Aptana and on and on. At the moment though Atom rocks!
- Subversion (Git, Mercurial and SVN)
- Build tools (Bespoke one and Grunt)
CMS & Framework experience
- Open Cart
- OS Commerce
- Zen Cart